Your safety is our priority!
We want to make sure that your visit is enjoyable and safe. To ensure this, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures across the site.
Before coming to Expo
Please do not visit the show if you are suffering from any health symptoms associated with COVID-19, if you have been in close contact with an individual confirmed as COVID-19 positive, or are under any quarantine/self-quarantine orders.
The temperature of every Trade Visitors will be checked at the entrance during the entire event dates.
The venue has testing facility if needed to be tested. It takes around 12 hours to get the results. The PCR test (for returning home) can be done at the venue by doctors as well.
Social-distancing regulations of at least two metres between people.
Visitors are required to wear face masks at all times.
Hand-sanitiser stations are positioned at regular intervals throughout the site.
All venues and common areas are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Appropriate facilities and specialist staff are available to manage any potential medical issues on site.
Across the entire site you’ll find:
- An abundance of hand-sanitising stations and washrooms
- Markings on the ground indicating the appropriate distance to keep, whether you are queuing, viewing exhibits and performances or enjoying our parks and recreational areas
- Dining areas with tables adequately distanced from one another and with the appropriate seating capacity
- Expo staff members who can assist you with your questions and guide you on our safety practices
- Medical clinics and facilities, in case you feel unwell